Can you afford to go to university as a mature student? - Saga - financial support for mature students


Support for mature students - University of Plymouth financial support for mature students

You can study at university as a mature student even if you do not have traditional qualifications. Course entry requirements vary - check with the university or college. postgraduate courses through UCAS or by contacting the university directly.

Free mature student guide: Student Finance - MSE. There is a range of financial support out there for those wanting to go into higher.

You'll have to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, While there's no specific funding for mature students, there are.

You can get financial support if you're doing further education, either as a loan, but If you're a lone or single parent, mature or part-time student, you can apply.